Saturday, September 4, 2010

Guess the movie

I posted this on some forgettable forum 6 days ago:

"Clumsy teenage girl falls for brooding, mysterious, charming and quite older man. He also happens to be wealthy and, oh, there is some terrible secret as to who he is --at least in his own dark eyes. On the other hand, the little heroine sees herself in a romance, not in a virtual horror story.

Another hint: it's based on a best-selling novel written by a female author.

Yet another hint: one of the characters is called Jasper."

Then, the first reply got the answer right.
Later, someone mentioned Twilight. Shame on me, she said. Shame on Stephenie Meyer, I said.
Another poster thought my description also fit Jane Eyre, minus the Jasper line.
Jasper, of course, is the dog, was a remark.
Georgy Girl; Duh!!! All I came up with was Daddy Long Legs were the other answers.

No comments: